- Council of Europe
- Group of EU States against Corruption (GRECO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Standards in Public Office Commission
- Transparency International (Ireland)
- United Nations (UNODC)
- Department of Justice and Equality
- Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB)
Resources for Companies Operating Abroad
- "Business Against Corruption: A Framework for Action"
- "Business Against Corruption: Case Stories and Examples"
- Business Anti-Corruption Portal
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises (2011) - Section VII "Combating Bribery, Bribe Solicitation and Extortion"
- OECD Risk Awareness Tool for Multinational Enterprises in Weak Governance Zones
- Transparency International Business Principles for Countering Bribery
- Transparency International Business Principles for Countering Bribery - Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Edition
- Transparency International Six Step Process
- United Nations Global Compact – 10 Principles in areas of Human Rights, Labour, the Environment and Anti-corruption - Principle 10 "Anti-Corruption"
General International Legal Instruments
The following regional conventions state that non-nationals operating in the territory of a state party to the conventions are indeed within its jurisdiction – thus Irish individuals doing business in these regions should be aware of the conventions.
- African Union Convention on Preventing and Combating Corruption
- Inter-American Convention Against Corruption